Mind Boost by Simple Smart Science Review: Pretty Expensive For Something So Simple
Our First Impressions
Simple Smart Science offers two Mind Boost formulas – a Day blend to help improve focus, alertness and memory and a Night blend to boost mood and reduce anxiety.
You’re recommended to take the two together as a “complete” package. However, today we’re going to focus solely on the Day formulation.
Mind Boost is perhaps one of the simplest cognitive boosting supplements we’ve ever seen.
And by simple we mean the formula only contains 4 ingredients.
Having a short list of ingredients doesn’t mean the product is limited or unable to deliver results, it just means the manufacturers are considerate enough not to put any crap filler substances.
Then again, $69.95 for 4 ingredients does sound a little pricey.
Is Mind Boost Day worth it compared to other Nootropics like Our Editors Choice Nitrovit. Click here to go to that Review? Here’s what we think…
Marketing Practices of Simple Smart Science
A lot of our readers wonder why we like to discuss each supplement company’s marketing techniques while reviewing their product.
Here’s the thing – even if a product contains good, effective nootropics and is sold at a reasonable price, it’s difficult for us to give it praise when its manufacturers use false advertising, deceitful landing pages and other unethical marketing techniques.
Why? Because it shows that said company is untrustworthy and is more focused on making profit rather than receiving good customer feedback.
Simple Smart Science kind of lands in the middle of good and bad.
On one side, their website does offer a whole lot of information about the product and its ingredients.
On the other hand, however, we find that their payment process is a little too demanding.
But more on that later…for now, let’s move on to what’s actually inside Mind Boost.
- Folic Acid: May protect nerve cells from damage and prevent brain function deterioration.
- Vitamin B12: Helps with the production of cellular energy, which helps the brain function better and more effectively. Vitamin B12 taken on a regular basis can gradually eliminate brain fog and help to improve focus abilities.
- Monosodium Citicholine: Probably the only potent cognitive booster in the blend, Citicholine works by boosting memory, improving focus, increasing mental clarity & alertness, enhancing learning skills, increasing thinking speed and more. Citicholine is great because it works for nearly anyone and has been shown to come with close to nonexistent side effects.
- Rhodiola Rosea: A herb that you should definitely have in your cabinet if you struggle with chronic fatigue and constant low energy levels. Rhodiola Rosea can put a spring back in your step without causing the same side effects that stimulants do. In addition to that, this herb acts as brain juice and helps to boost focus and concentration.
>If you want Increased Focus and Concentration then look no further, just check out Our Editors Choice Nitrovit Review by Clicking here<
Pro’s and Con’s
– Contains Citicholine, an effective cognitive enhancer
– Company offers a 120-day 100% money back guarantee
– Experienced Users may find the formula to be to basic (in-effective)
Cost and Summary of Mind Boost Day
In Conclusion, Mind Boost Day’s formula contains 4 ingredients that may help to boost focus, memory, mental energy and protection from mental decline.
While we do like the simplicity of the formula, we believe that advanced nootropic users would have a better chance of seeing results with a product that contains far more potent nootropics such as Noopept or Centrophenoxine.
To be fair, however, online customer reviews generally seem to be quite positive.
The main thing that bothers us about Mind Boost is Simple Smart Science’s payment process.
You first have to get on their website and press “Add to Cart”, then you’re asked to give your e-mail, then you’re lead to another page that’s plastered with annoying signs like “ORDER NOW” and “GET 80% OFF YOUR ORDER TODAY” (which, by the way, is just an old-school marketing technique), then you have to fill in your shipping address, first name, last name, credit card information, etc.
On the purchase page is also a little paragraph that says:
“The regular price for a bottle of MindBoost is $129.95.
However, because you made the cut to join the MindBoost private test group you will get a full-sized, 30-count bottle of MindBoost for only $69.95.
That’s a savings of $70. Better yet, to get our BEST DEAL order the 4-Bottle Option and each bottle drops to just $49.95 – that’s $80 off!”
First of all, let’s have it clear that you, like all the other customers that have landed on the page, are not part of the “MindBoost private test group.” So you really shouldn’t fall for the whole special, 80% off, just-for-you trick.
Total Score: 85%