INSIGHT Review: A Good Herbal Approach To Improved Mental Function
Our First Impressions
Out of all the cognitive boosting supplements that we’ve ever reviewed, and there’s a whole bunch of them at this point, most of them contain at least 1 if not more herbal nootropic compounds. Why is this? Well supplement companies have realized through trial and error that the most effective formulations are those that combine two types of nootropics – traditional herbs and modern ones.
The combo seems to mix well together to deliver results without harsh side effects. Some supplements companies, however, go to the extreme and only choose one type of nootropic.
Today’s product that we’re going to take a closer look at is INSIGHT by FreeMind Supplements – an all-natural, herbal-based nootropic supplement that claims to boost focus, memory and energy.
Marketing Practices of FreeMind Supplements
FreeMind Supplements follows a simple motive “Enhance your mind, Enhance your life.”
As a company, they aim to produce natural nootropic supplements that are appropriate for nearly anyone who wishes to improve their overall mental performance.
The company has a Facebook page, where they upload new posts and share blogs almost at a regular basis.
INSIGHT’s formula consists of:
- Vitamin B6 20 mg: Prevents memory decline.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine 500 mg: Reduces fatigue, boosts energy, supports weight loss.
- Bacopa Monnieri Extract 200 mg: Supports brain cell repair and protects from brain cell damage.
- Rhodiola Rosea Extract 200 mg: Reduces anxiety and boosts energy levels.
- L-Tyrosine 150 mg: Helps the body respond to stress in a healthier manner.
- Ashwagandha 130 mg: Perfect for those who live stressful lives and have a hectic schedule on a day to day basis.
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract 100 mg: Increases focus by increasing blood circulation.
- L-Theanine 100 mg: Reduces anxiety without making you feel tired or drowsy.
- Phosphatidylserine 100 mg: Boosts memory recall, improves memory storage, helps protect against memory decline.
Pro’s and Con’s
– All-natural formula
– Contains some stellar ingredients such as Acetyl-L-Carnitine and Ginkgo
– Formula is not very potent
– May not work for everyone
Cost and Summary of INSIGHT
INSIGHT is an all-natural nootropic supplement that we were really excited to learn more about at first. After checking out FreeMind Supplements’ Facebook page and daily updates, we were convinced that this is the type of product you would be proud to own.
INSIGHT’s formula didn’t disappoint, but it definitely didn’t blow our minds away either. It contains the same group of ingredients that most nootropic supplements do – so there was absolutely no creativity or uniqueness to the formulation. A grand 87% of all Amazon customers gave the product 5 out of 5 stars, which to be perfectly honest is a little hard to believe.
Based on our experience with INSIGHT, it works quite well in the short-term to boost mental clarity, focus and energy. We did not experience any harsh crash at the end of the day and none of the users encountered any type of side effects.
For this reason, we would consider INSIGHT to be the perfect caffeine substitute. The ingredients seem to mix well to stimulate the nervous system and make you feel more ready than ever to kick ass at life.
Total Score: 71%