Beautiful MIND By Essential Stacks Review: Potential Option For Those On A Tight Budget
Price: $39.90/month ($19.95 per bottle)
Our First Impressions
Essential Stacks realizes that most supplements in the market are (*and pardon our French here*) full of crap and don’t in any way benefit our health. This is why they pride themselves so much on saying “no to almost everything.” They reject the idea of using ingredients that haven’t been clinically tested and they refuse to go by the latest trending compound just to make a few more sales. Their cognitive boosting supplement, Beautiful MIND, holds the same promises that most nootropic stacks do – i.e. improve memory, focus and clarity – so we’re intrigued to see whether Essential Stacks is truly different from other supplement companies.
One thing we know for sure is that Essential Stacks is a very attractive brand – their bottle looks great, their website is clean and easy to use, so it’s no surprise that many of you out there are super tempted to just add this supplement to your counter. But don’t judge a book by its cover, right? Beautiful MIND claims to consist of the “good stuff”, let’s investigate to see if thats the case.
Marketing Practices of Essential Stacks
As we look through Essential Stacks’ website, we couldn’t find a thing worth criticizing. The majority of their page consists of information explaining what they’re all about, what ingredients they use, why they’re different, etc. So basically, Essential Stacks tries to sell their products by making you more familiar, and thus more comfortable with their company. No harm, no foul – Essential Stacks passed our ethics test.
What does Beautiful Mind contain?
- Vinpocetine: Extracted from the medicinal periwinkle plant, Vinpocetine is a modern nootropic that has caught the attention of both scientists and supplement users all over the world. This compound increases oxygen levels in the blood, which results in higher energy, optimal cell function and improved mental performance.
- Bacopin: A compound extracted from the traditional Brahmi plant, Bacopin’s main benefits are increasing memory capacity and boosting sex drive.
- Phosphatidylserine: Contains antioxidant properties that can potentially prevent age-related mental decay.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine: Boosts energy and shows promise in weight loss.
- DMAE: DMAE is an organic compound that may be able to improve memory and learning. However, there is a lack of evidence to actually prove the effectiveness of DMAE. Only way we know that the product may work is through customer reviews, plenty of which are available.
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract: Blood flow stimulator, energy booster, focus inducer.
- L-Glutamine: Glutamine is a type of amino acid naturally present in the brain. It helps maintain brain health and supports mental clarity. As a supplement, L-Glutamine can help lower stress levels and boost energy.
- St. John’s Wort: Improves overall mood.
- Huperzine A: Protects against memory decline, supports mental energy and maintains nerve cell health.
Cost and Summary of Beautiful MIND
We like Beautiful MIND mostly for its well-rounded formula. The product is composed of research-supported nootropic ingredients. Feel free to take a look at the customer reviews on Amazon.com, most of which praise the product, but there is a substantial bunch of negative ones that point out side effects and ineffectiveness. Beautiful MIND’s claims are quite bold and may not apply to everyone, nonetheless, their passion is admired.
For instance, one customer on Amazon.com wrote: “I did have an upset stomach the first few times I took it. The label does say take with meals, but it didn’t seem to help much. The 3 stars are because I didn’t notice a difference, but it didn’t have any negative effects either, other than the upset stomach.” So depending on your body chemistry, Beautiful MIND may or may not be the best nootropic supplement you’ve come across. You wouldn’t lose much by giving it a go but you’d have much better odds with a product like Nitrovit, which contains the world’s most potent ingredient – Noopept.
Pro’s and Con’s:
- Contains some of the best nootropics available
- They have tested Ingredients are clinically
- Formula does not consist of useless/harmful fillers
- Lacks a staple ingredient in the formula i.e. Noopept
- May not work for everyone
Total Score: 79%